Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Loss


Another for the "L" column this week. Might have been our worst one yet. Though we did enjoy getting together afterwards watching this strange man listen in on our conversations and stare at our table. He even fell asleep at one point. Good times, good times. Or should I say, happy fun times.
Well, this is my first and only blog as I was drafted for this season and now have to go on the injured list as I undergo surgery prior to the next game which leaves me out for the rest of the season.
Good luck team. Thanks for letting me play. If I end up on the other side of the court from you again, I will continue to add my own word after you say monkeys on 3.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Stop the bleeding Mike, it's time to make those tough managerial decisions.