Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Streak Continues...


What can I say, another run barrage, another Crack Monkey victory! As this is my first recap, ever, I hope to impress only a few, as i don't want to set the bar too high. So, here we go! The highlights:

  • Our 9 run first inning - for some reason it seemed that we were playing like old men, one single and one base at a time.
  • Glenn's love for making the routine seemingly spectacular and the spectacular routine.
  • Mike and his tremendous left center abilities
  • Webby's nack for knowing when a fair ball will become foul even though it was fair!
  • Tony's sticky shoes
  • Mickey's constant updates
  • Jamie's cannon - I forgot how hard she throws
  • Michelle's excellent catching job - kept Voss in the game
  • Voss's magnanimous pitching performance
  • Scott's marvelous impersonation of a first base coach
  • My hamy, ouch, my hamy!

I hope this works. We kicked butt. We will continue the shalacking next week!

No comments: