What can I say, another run barrage, another Crack Monkey victory! As this is my first recap, ever, I hope to impress only a few, as i don't want to set the bar too high. So, here we go! The highlights:
- Our 9 run first inning - for some reason it seemed that we were playing like old men, one single and one base at a time.
- Glenn's love for making the routine seemingly spectacular and the spectacular routine.
- Mike and his tremendous left center abilities
- Webby's nack for knowing when a fair ball will become foul even though it was fair!
- Tony's sticky shoes
- Mickey's constant updates
- Jamie's cannon - I forgot how hard she throws
- Michelle's excellent catching job - kept Voss in the game
- Voss's magnanimous pitching performance
- Scott's marvelous impersonation of a first base coach
- My hamy, ouch, my hamy!
I hope this works. We kicked butt. We will continue the shalacking next week!