Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All of Michelle's posts in to one:

hey everyone!
thanks to a friend that alex teaches lessons to, we have this sweet pic that captures a still of what was on tv for a few seconds. ny was amazing, we had a great trip, i post pics to flickr but only the one's without me or alex, here's that link:
Flicker


i also put some on facebook, with us in them:
Facebook (note: these can only be viewed with a facebook account)

:)m

Post Two:
hey everyone!

i just posted a sweet pic that a friend sent alex of the 2 seconds we were on tv.
we had an awesome trip, besides the fact that we missed out on movie time, i posted lots of the pics (w/out me or alex) on flickr:
and more with us, on facebook:

Post Three:

i'm retarded

self explanatory.

Mike's Note: Michelle should be commended for her first attempt at posting, and getting a picture posted. I just thought I'd clean it up a little.

1 comment:

Mike said...

"i'm retarded"
4 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments

Blogger RomanX said...

Blogginz iz hardz!!!

September 3, 2008 5:43 PM
Delete
Blogger Michelle said...

i don't understand how i deleted the second post of the pic? oh well, guess i'm still on vacation a bit.

September 3, 2008 5:53 PM
Delete
Blogger Mike said...

What's funny is that I'm currently trying to edit it to make it all one post, and I just don't know how, because it's pretty funny.

But I will try to this evening.

September 3, 2008 5:56 PM
Delete
Blogger Michelle Ryan said...

I don't know what's going on, but I'm glad I'm not the Michelle who's retarded.

September 3, 2008 7:19 PM